The other day my strolling session at Newu store ended buying some gorgeous shades of Lotus Herbals new eco safety lip colors. Corals, plums, pinks are my favorite picks when it comes to lipsticks, so I ended up buying rose spell, flirty pink and plum kiss ( I am loving this wintery shade too much )
EcoStay lip color is preservative free, natural, long lasting, hydrating lip color. One swipe and your lips are ready for a healthier shine all day long without any loss of moisture ensuring a flawless finish. SPF 20 gives UV protection.
595 INR for 4.2 gms
A wide variety of shades are available suiting Indian skin tones. My top picks were:
- Flirty Pink :The shades had some neon peach coral undertones and is a perfect pick for all skin tones. This shade can be easily worn in day time .
- Rose Spell: It is again a very catchy and attention seeker shade from eco stay range. Its a lovely pinkish red shade .
- Plum kiss: A perfect shade for winters. A deep red shade that I would be flaunting all winters.
My Take :
The lipsticks are beautifully done in a pink cardboard packaging , I had to say Lotus herbals has outdone itself in the packaging, the metallic lipsticks wrapped in a satin pink cloth does give a luxury feel to the product. The lipsticks are quite pigmented and texture is okay . All the three shades give matte to semi matte finish . Whirling to hydration, the lippies are moisturizing , personally I don’t feel like I am wearing a lipstick , weightless they are. The lipsticks stays well for 4-5 hours , yes it did transfer a bit when you can always retouch , the lipsticks leave stain which can be removed easily with a makeup remover. The add ons are they are preservative free and 100% vegetarian .
- SPF 20 and preservative free.
- Sturdy, travel friendly packaging.
- Buildable colors .
- Very Hydrating .
- Stays on well for good 4-5 hours.
- Decently priced.
- Lovely matte to semi matte finish.
- Need to glide 2-3 times to build the color.
- No gradient list mentioned.
- Because of matte finish , it can accentuate fine lines , so exfoliate well before you apply .